This Page

has been moved to new address

I-psos I-Say: Take Surveys, Test Products & Earn Rewards

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: I-psos I-Say: Take Surveys, Test Products & Earn Rewards

Thursday, August 2, 2012

I-psos I-Say: Take Surveys, Test Products & Earn Rewards


If you are looking for another way to earn a little extra income then you may want to check out Ipsos I-Say Survey company. Ipsos is a global survey-based market research company that serves more than 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries. As an Ipsos I-Say community member, you will have the opportunity to take surveys and earn rewards that can be redeemed for money (in the form of an authorized check), donations and prepaid American Express cards. So if you are between the ages of Ages 18-30 you qualify. Go HERE to sign up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home