This Page

has been moved to new address

Local Deal: 50% off Family Photo Session

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: Local Deal: 50% off Family Photo Session

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Local Deal: 50% off Family Photo Session

















Family pictures are long overdo in my household. I think the last time we took family pictures was over 3 yeas ago, Yeah, I know, that's bad. That's why I was excited when I found out a friend of mine is in the photography business. So I am going to have her take some family pictures. She also offered a deal to my local BWB Readers for the month of October. 

She does really good work so if you are wanting some really nice family pictures, feel free to take advantage of the deal below:

Get 50% off (regular and mini sessions) scheduled during the month of October. That means $47.50 for a 20 minutes mini session and $95 for a 1-2 hours regular session. You can visit her website HERE for details and to schedule the sessions. She will travel to the location on your choice in Mecklenburg and Union County.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home