This Page

has been moved to new address

My Harris Teeter Shopping Trip

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: My Harris Teeter Shopping Trip

Monday, August 27, 2012

My Harris Teeter Shopping Trip

Grapes are .99 a pound this week, Sunsweet Plum Amazins used my FREE coupon, watermelon 1.24, Gogurt 2 for 4 but had .75 coupon that doubled so got it for $1.25 each, Aussie moist 3 minute miracle (in purple tube) used my FREE coupon, Mentos were BOGO just got one for .49, Simply Yoplait yogurt for .40, Birdseye Voila are BOGO this week so they were $5.19 for 2 but I had 2 $2.00 off coupons so I got both for $1.19 and the Powerades were buy 2 get 3 free and I also had a FREE Powerade coupon so I got all 5 for $1.99

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home