This Page

has been moved to new address

Clorox Disinfecting Wipes at Target for .53

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: Clorox Disinfecting Wipes at Target for .53

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Clorox Disinfecting Wipes at Target for .53



Heather at Passion for Savings found a link for $1/1 any Clorox Disinfecting product.  I would hurry and print that coupon because I am sure it will run out of prints quickly.   I went to Target today and was able to pick up a canister. I actually had a $1 Target coupon that I stacked with a $.75 manufacturer's coupon.
You can use it to get the small travel packs of wipes for free.  Or if you want to hit Target, you can get an entire canister of wipes for just .53!
Target 35ct Wipes $2.28
use $1/1 Clorox coupon (this goes straight to print)
and stack with $.75/1 Target coupon (located under household)
Final Price: .53!
*Note the price on the wipes was at my store through 2/19 and not in the regular ad so I can not promise you will find the exact same price at your store but it is worth a try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home