This Page

has been moved to new address

Happy One Year Anniversary Bargains with Barb!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: Happy One Year Anniversary Bargains with Barb!!!!!!!!!

Friday, February 4, 2011

Happy One Year Anniversary Bargains with Barb!!!!!!!!!

[happy+ann.bmp]
January 30th marked the 1st year anniversary for Bargains with Barb. I know I am a couple of days behind. This was a crazy week. Anyway, if you want to read my first every blog post go here. I have come a long way since then. Ha, ha.


To celebrate my first year anniversary two (2) of my readers will win a $10 gift card to Target.

To Enter the Giveaway:
You can enter up to 3 times.  You do not have to enter more than once but you DO have to complete the first entry to enter with choices 2 to 3. (Note- If you are reading this giveway in a reader, on Facebook or in your inbox just click on the title of the post to direct yourself over to my site to post a comment.)

1.) What do you love about Target? (Mandatory)

Additional Optional Entries:
2.) Subscribe to  Bargains with Barb . You must confirm your subscription but if you are already a subscriber just leave a comment saying you subscribe.
3.) "Like"  Bargains with Barb on Facebook.  Then come back and leave a message saying you did.

Giveaway ends Thursday, February 10th at midnight (EST.) The winner will be contacted via email with 48 hours to respond. If I do not hear from the winner by then, a new winner will be selected. Please Note: Email entries will not be accepted.

22 Comments:

At Saturday, February 05, 2011 , Anonymous Bailey Dunmire said...

I love that I can grocery shop and target shop for clothes. The commercials are always great too.

 
At Sunday, February 06, 2011 , Blogger Geanetta Agbona @ CGS Billing Service said...

Hey Barbara,

I love Target's quality products!
Geanetta

 
At Monday, February 07, 2011 , Blogger Jennifer said...

I love that I can score INCREDIBLE deals in Target's clearance sections! And they have really great merchandise.

 
At Monday, February 07, 2011 , Blogger Mami2jcn said...

I love the kids' clothing at Target.

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

 
At Monday, February 07, 2011 , Blogger Mami2jcn said...

I subscribed to your blog via email.

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

 
At Monday, February 07, 2011 , Blogger Mami2jcn said...

I like you on Facebook with my username Mary Happymommy.

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

 
At Monday, February 07, 2011 , Blogger Bonnie P said...

Target has excellent clothes and great prices. They have jr clothes, that my daughter will actually wear
bepoia(at)hotmail(dot)com

 
At Monday, February 07, 2011 , Blogger AubreyLaine said...

I love the cute styles at Target. Also the staff at the pharmacy are so friendly :)
aubreyfick@yahoo.com

 
At Monday, February 07, 2011 , Blogger AubreyLaine said...

I am a subscriber
aubreyfick@yahoo.com

 
At Monday, February 07, 2011 , Blogger AubreyLaine said...

I like you on facebook
aubreyfick@yahoo.com

 
At Tuesday, February 08, 2011 , Anonymous La La Y. said...

I was shopping with a friend at Target. It was her first time and she was not the least bit impressed with the whole Target experience. I wondered if something was seriously wrong with her! lol

I knew she would eventually come to her senses and she did. Now like myself she loves Target!

I love Target for one of the best Black Friday deals. Also I love thier home decorum sections especially when they had the World Bazaar section a couple of years ago. They have many unique one of a kind items which I love.

I also like that their pharmacy has a program where you can get your generic presciptions filled for 4.00 and so far that is the lowest I have seen.

So Target rocks in my book.

Btw...appreicate your Blog.

La La
freebies4lala@yahoo.com

 
At Tuesday, February 08, 2011 , Blogger allthingsnew said...

I love that you can stack coupons at Target. I love so much about them, but that's what I love most!

stephanierosenhahn at yahoo dot com

 
At Tuesday, February 08, 2011 , Blogger allthingsnew said...

Like you on Fb
username: Stephanie R

stephanierosenhahn at yahoo dot com

 
At Tuesday, February 08, 2011 , Blogger allthingsnew said...

Subscribed via email!

stephanierosenhahn at yahoo dot com

 
At Thursday, February 10, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the baby clothes at Target! tracietrump@yahoo.com

 
At Thursday, February 10, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like you on FB! tracietrump@yahoo.com

 
At Thursday, February 10, 2011 , Anonymous Crystal Jordan said...

I love Target or as I like to call it "The Red Eye Boutique"! I go there when I'm happy, sad, depressed, excited, thrilled, bored or anything else...the lights...the aisles...the dollar bins (that's now $2 and up), the clearance sections that are hidden throughout...all give me such a thrill! I go in there looking for one item and walk out with more than I bargained for...hence why I love Bargins with Barb! I think I've already "liked" you on FB and subscribed to your email but I'll do it again just in case!!

 
At Thursday, February 10, 2011 , Blogger Liz said...

I love their amazing clearance deals! I've found the best stuff for less than 5 cents on the dollar on those clearance endcaps!

eemoody77 at gmail dot com

 
At Thursday, February 10, 2011 , Blogger Liz said...

I am your 36th Facebook fan!

eemoody77 at gmail dot com

 
At Thursday, February 10, 2011 , Blogger Jennifer said...

I subscribe to Bargains With Barb :)

 
At Thursday, February 10, 2011 , Blogger Karin said...

I like the wide variety of items. I could shop there for hours. Love the clearance prices after the holidays!!

karin56381 (at) gmail.com

 
At Thursday, February 10, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Target and I enjoy Barb's daily blogs.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home