This Page

has been moved to new address

Purex Complete with Zout review

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: Purex Complete with Zout review

Monday, March 21, 2011

Purex Complete with Zout review

As a Purex Insider I recently received this full-size bottle, pictured above, of Purex Complete with Zout to try and I have been washing my clothes with it for the past 5 days.

What is Purex Complete with Zout you might ask? It is a detergent and pre-treater, all in one. It is a powerful combination that works to get stains out the first time - even tough stains like grass, chocolate and tomato sauce. It is also one of their new dual compatible formulas, which means that you can use it in both traditional top loaders as well as High Efficiency (HE) washing machines, which is great since we recently purchased a HE washer and dryer. The product I received was the free and clear so it was fragrance free and has hypoallergenic formula for sensitive skin which was great as my family suffers from allergies and skin sensitivities. They also have Fresh Morning Burst which gives your laundry a light fresh scent. The products are priced from $3.49 to $7.99 and by the end of March will be available nationwide in stores such as Walmart, Kroger and Publix.

I get excited and a little skeptical when products say they will remove tough stains. Last week was a fairly disaster free week, lol, but I did get some salsa on my Old Navy jacket and my daughter had grass stains on her light grey pants so I was able to test it out. The salsa stain did get really "faint" after one wash but it did not completely go away; however, the grass stains did. I will wash the jacket one more time to see what happens but all in all I was fairly pleased with it.

If you would like to try a FREE sample of this product go to FreeSamplePurex.com and request your FREE sample of Purex Complete with Zout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home