This Page

has been moved to new address

Armour Pepperoni Coupon | Save $.55

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: Armour Pepperoni Coupon | Save $.55

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Armour Pepperoni Coupon | Save $.55










Go here to print a coupon for $.55 off 1 package of Armour Pepperoni. This looks like it would be great when making homemade pizza!

For family nights at our house, I have recently started making homemade pizza (thanks to my opportunity to host a Johnsonville pizza house party recently.)  I normally have 2 pizza doughs and let each child make their own kind. My daughter prefers cheese and my son loves pepperoni but also likes sausage with green peppers. Okay, I'm getting hungry. lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home