This Page

has been moved to new address

Guess where Airborne Guy is and you could win $5,000!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: Guess where Airborne Guy is and you could win $5,000!

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Guess where Airborne Guy is and you could win $5,000!


Airborne Guy's $5,0000 Vacation GETAWAY 

Just a reminder.
I love Airborne. I have been using it since my kids were little to help keep me as healthy as possible during the winter months. My kids also use it and I have noticed that they don't get as sick during the winter months. Anyway, the Airborne Guy is visiting a different worldwide city every week and providing daily clues on Facebook. Once a day you get a chance to guess where he is and each guess (right or wrong!) is an entry to win Airborne Guy's $5,000 Vacation Getaway. Go here to enter to win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home