This Page

has been moved to new address

Play Redbox Movie Trivia

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: Play Redbox Movie Trivia

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Play Redbox Movie Trivia


 Just a reminder for you to play. I played again a few days ago and got 3 right, so .30 off my next rental and I probably would have gotten more right but I ran out of time.
 
Think you know movies? Prove it by playing the Redbox Movie Trivia. Every right answer increases your discount* (maximum of 50 cents)! Go here to play. I just played and got .20 off so only 2 answers right. I think I need to watch more movies. lol.
 
*Ends at 11:59:59pm CT on 2/5/12. Log-in/reg'n reqd. Discounts exp. 5 days from issuance. Limit 1/day. See site for add'l terms. Void where prohibited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home