This Page

has been moved to new address

$20 Overstock Voucher for $10

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: $20 Overstock Voucher for $10

Monday, February 20, 2012

$20 Overstock Voucher for $10

overstock-voucher


This is a HOT DEAL. Head over to Tippr and get $5 for signing up. Today pick up a $20 Overstock Voucher for $10.
Note: You cannot add your $5 credit on this purchase.
Head to Tippr to get yours.
(Thanks Frugal Coupon Living)

I took advantage of a similar offer last month from them and was able to get the $20 voucher for $5 (I could use my $5 credit then but they have since changed that) and used it to get a humidifier for my daughter's room which I love. After using my $20 voucher I paid $7.73 OOP after overage, taxes and shipping fees. If you combine the amount I paid for the voucher it was $12.73 for a humidifier shipped to my home with a 4.6 star rating that retails over $33 so I was happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home