This Page

has been moved to new address

FREE Printable: Spring Banner and my Michaels Craft Party

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: FREE Printable: Spring Banner and my Michaels Craft Party

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

FREE Printable: Spring Banner and my Michaels Craft Party


You can download a FREE printable Spring Banner! What a fun craft to do with the kids! Thanks I Heart Nap Time!

Also I was able to give a Michael's Craft Party last month courtesy of The Hosties where I received a $75 gift card to buy supplies for my craft party. I had so much fun. Mind you this was my first time ever crafting so don't laugh at my projects.  I'm hooked now. 
My first ever project of the "Spring Banner" that I made the night before the party. My kids ditched me because they said it was going to "not turn out nice." They came downstairs after I put it up and were like, "wow, mommy that's nice." I'm pretty proud of myself. lol.

Supplies for the day of the party.

Tyler putting together his flower in his pajamas.

Michelle, my sister in law, and her vase she decorated.

I also got some beads for the girls so I could make them bracelets.

Kayla showing off her bracelet.

This is my vase I decorated. It was a regular glass vase that I frosted (sprayed) and decorated with paper snowflakes (glued them onto the vase before I frosted it and took it off after the frosting dried to reveal the snowflake.) The little lines above the snowflake are from small rubberbands I placed around the vase before I sprayed it. I then cut some green ribbon and glued a blue gem on it and glued the ends together after I wrapped it around the vase and then topped it off with a pink flower.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home