This Page

has been moved to new address

Local: $9 for two hours of jump time at Sky High Sports ($18 value)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: Local: $9 for two hours of jump time at Sky High Sports ($18 value)

Friday, May 4, 2012

Local: $9 for two hours of jump time at Sky High Sports ($18 value)

Image-sky-high-sports-90_grid_6


Sky High Sports is an indoor trampoline park in Pineville. It has wall to wall trampolines – even trampolines on the walls! Sounds like the perfect place for your kids to let off some steam? I think I need to try that myself. You can try it for 1/2 price with this groupon.
$9 for two hours of jump time for one person Monday–Thursday (up to an $18 value).
$12 for two hours of jump time for one person Friday–Sunday (up to a $24 value).
I got one of these last year and just realized I haven't used it yet. It expires in June so it will be an end of the school year treat for my son. I am thinking about getting another one of these deals for my daughter but she probably won't want to do it so I guess my son will get to go again. lol.

Go HERE to get this deal. 
And don't forget to hit the "spin my face" link (scroll down on right hand side.) You can get up to $100 off a deal. I have been "spinning that face" for months and never won anything. I finally won $5 off so I used it on

Emzy Sushi Bar and Asian Kitchen – Uptown

$15 for $30 Worth of Sushi and Pan-Asian Fare - You spend $15 for $30 worth of food but with my $5 code I only paid $10. Great for another date night with the hubs. 



  • Emzy-sushi2_grid_6

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home