This Page

has been moved to new address

Crowdtap Madagascar Party

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: Crowdtap Madagascar Party

Monday, June 4, 2012

Crowdtap Madagascar Party

click to expandAre you looking forward to the Madagascar 3 movie coming out June 8th? My family and I are. I  was accepted to do a Madagascar Party by Crowdtap. I posted about this Crowdtap event HERE

It turned out that I was able to combine this party with my Claritin Party (see post below). Some of you who may be new to my site may be wondering what Crowdtap is.

Crowdtap allows you to engage with brands, test products, and earn cash while helping charities.  Keep in mind that by simply signing up, logging in every day, inviting your friends, and participating in actions, you will earn points towards the next level and a chance to sample clothes and other products. I have been with Crowdtap for about 9 months now and this the first (of many I hope) events I have been accepted to do. Go HERE to sign up today.

Me being Alex.


My son as Melman

Face masks and mazes.

Me at the end of the party. Yes, I am exhausted. lol.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home