This Page

has been moved to new address

Local: Classic Mani-Pedi, Spa Pedicure, or Mani-Pedi and Brow Wax (Up to 52% Off) from $17

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: Local: Classic Mani-Pedi, Spa Pedicure, or Mani-Pedi and Brow Wax (Up to 52% Off) from $17

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Local: Classic Mani-Pedi, Spa Pedicure, or Mani-Pedi and Brow Wax (Up to 52% Off) from $17

Lp-nails-and-skin-care_grid_6


This is going to be my treat to myself when the kids go back to school. I picked up the One basic manicure and one basic pedicure it is normally $35 but with the Groupon you get it for $17 (for a savings of 51%) but I also had a $3 discount code that was applied so I was able to get it for $14. Doing my "Happy Feet" Dance and clapping my soon to be nicely manicured hands. lol.

Pedicures are the perfect reward for feet, which get us through our daily routine of walking up stairs, running to catch trains, and kicking down doors. Say thank you with this Groupon.

Choose from Three Options

  • $17 for a basic mani-pedi (a $35 value)
  • $17 for a spa pedicure (a $35 value)
  • $21 for a basic mani-pedi and a brow wax (a $44 value)
Go HERE to get this deal. If you don't see it right away, click on the "All Deals" tab up top. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home