This Page

has been moved to new address

Sign up to be a Moms Meet Ambassador

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: Sign up to be a Moms Meet Ambassador

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sign up to be a Moms Meet Ambassador


I just wanted to remind my readers of this.

If you are a mom who is enthusiastic about parenting and green living then you will definitely want to check out Moms Meet Mom Ambassador. Mom Ambassadors lead groups of parents in discussion meetings and act as ambassadors to present topics, products, and services that they think would be valuable to the parents in their communities. As a Mom Ambassador, you will learn more about raising healthier kids, meet new friends, receive FREE products and services for your group to review, receive a Mom Ambassador Gift just for you, and be a voice for your community and influence green products and services. As you may know, I am a Mom Ambassador and I have received several products for myself and my friends to try. The last party I hosted was a Kids Relief Homeopathic Medicine get together in March. In July I will be hosting Seventh Generation and Stonyfield Farm moms sample meeting so I am excited.

At my first get together my moms and I sampled Seventh Generation and Stonyfield Farm products. See picture below of my packet for my moms and I.



I also got accepted to do a Kashi sample meeting which I did a year ago. My son loves the Kashi bar samples they sent and I had to hide them from him so he didn't eat them all before the moms meet.

  I also did an Annie Chun's Roasted Seaweed Snacks get together.

My most recent and last one was the Madhava Natural Sweeteners Organic Coconut Sugar with my Moms Meet group a few months back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home