This Page

has been moved to new address

My Habit: Soho Pitcher for $18 shipped

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: My Habit: Soho Pitcher for $18 shipped

Sunday, August 12, 2012

My Habit: Soho Pitcher for $18 shipped
























MYHABIT.com, an Amazon.com private shopping site, is a great site where you can get great quality clothes, kitchenware and more at great prices! Even better, MYHABIT always offers FREE shipping (no minimum!) which I love since I hate paying for shipping fees. If nothing interests you today, you may want to continue to check out MYHABIT on a daily basis because every day at Noon EST (9 am PT) they provide a new list of products. I have ordered several things from them and love it.  Go HERE to check it out.

The pitcher above is $18 (retail $30) with FREE shipping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home