This Page

has been moved to new address

What's was in my mailbox?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: What's was in my mailbox?

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

What's was in my mailbox?

These are my FREEBIES I got in my mailbox this week.
Family Fun, Everyday Food, Martha Stewart Living, Kohl's magazine with 20% off code under peelie

2 boxes of Honey Nut Cheerios,$10 gift card to pure matters (vitamin site), reusable Earthbound Farm bag, Promensil menopause pills (not for me. lol), wen 2 oz conditioner sample, U by Kotex samples and carry pouch with coupon.

Physician's Formula full size blush, my Snapfish photo book I made of photos of my kids at different ages and 2 samples of GoodNites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home