This Page

has been moved to new address

My Purex Insiders Welcome Packet

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: My Purex Insiders Welcome Packet

Monday, February 28, 2011

My Purex Insiders Welcome Packet


I posted a few weeks ago that I got accepted to be a Purex Insider. Well, last week I received my welcome packet which had a new product to try (photo above). It was the Purex Complete Crystals Softener. It also came with a coupon for FREE Purex Complete Crystals Softener any one 28oz bottle. I was able to wash a few loads of clothes recently and try it out and I love it. It is easy to use. You just add directly with clothes in the washing machine drum. It smells great too, (I have the fresh spring waters sample.) Sometimes when I would use liquid fabric softeners, my towels would have kind of an "oily" feeling to them but when I used the Purex Crystals, I didn't have that. They were very soft and did I mention they smelled really good. lol.


So what are Purex Complete Crystal Softeners? Here are some things I read about this product. Purex® Complete Crystals™ Softener are 92% natural crystals that go in at the start of the wash so they spend more time with your laundry infusing them with long-lasting freshness.They will ensure your towels stay fresh and absorbent and they are 100% safe to use on children's sleepwear as it does not impair flame retardant qualities. Liquid fabric softeners can reduce the effectiveness of your sportswear but Purex Crystals do not inhibit wicking fabrics, making it safe to use on all of your active and athletic wear.

If you would like to try it out go to the Purex Facebook page here and "like" them to receive a $1 coupon. You can find this product at Walmart stores.

Purex Insiders is still acceptiong applications. Do you have a blog or actively use social media like Facebook and Twitter? If so, apply to be a Purex Insider.  If accepted, you will receive a welcome package, get to test FREE samples before products hit the shelves, share your opinion on Purex products, and possibly be featured on Purex.com.

** I received this product for free as a welcome packet from Purex Insiders.  This is my honest opinion based on my own experience, and is not reviewed or edited by anyone. I was not compensated for my review.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home