This Page

has been moved to new address

Look Ahead: .24 Soft Soap Body Wash at CVS starting Sunday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: Look Ahead: .24 Soft Soap Body Wash at CVS starting Sunday

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Look Ahead: .24 Soft Soap Body Wash at CVS starting Sunday


This is one of those look ahead deals.
Softsoap Body Wash – $2.99
Get $2 ECBs
Use the $0.75/1 Softsoap printable coupon
= $0.24 ! After ECB and coupon!


What I do is print the coupon and place it in an envelope that says CVS on it. (I have a few coupon binders. One just holds the majority of my coupons. The other is a binder that holds coupons that I set aside for stores that I frequent. Each store is divided with a plastic case and an envelope for each store (CVS, Harris Teeter, Target and Walmart and whenever there is a sale on a particular item that I have a coupon for, I pull it from my coupon binder and insert it in my store binder in an envelope)  Then I write down the deal on the front of the envelope. I normally do 2 transactions at CVS since I normally purchase my items that I get ECBs back from and then I in turn use those ECBs on my second batch of items that I may not have coupons for or may not get ECBs back from so I can bring down my out of pocket cost. And I write on my envelope: Transaction #1 and list all the items I am purchasing on my first order. Then I do Transaction #2 and list the ECBs I should have gotten back from the first transaction, list my items I am purchasing and any coupons I am using so I can have an idea of how much I should be spending OOP on my 2nd transaction. Did I confuse you yet?
Thanks, Money Saving Amanda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home