This Page

has been moved to new address

No Bake Cream Cheese Cherry Pie Recipe

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: No Bake Cream Cheese Cherry Pie Recipe

Thursday, December 29, 2011

No Bake Cream Cheese Cherry Pie Recipe


Cherry Cream Cheese Pie. Photo by ShortyBond

(Photo by Shorty Bond)

 

Thought I would share this recipe with you again.

Cream Cheese Cherry Pie

Tasty, sweet, and easy to make!  It’s my mom's all time favorite!
Ingredients: 
1 prepared graham cracker crust (I’ve also seen this prepared on a chocolate crust)
8 oz package cream cheese, softened
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1/3 c. lemon juice
1 tsp vanilla
21 oz can cherry pie filling, chilled

Directions:
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.  Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth and sir in lemon juice and vanilla. (I sometimes also add a little whipped cream to give it that extra thickness.) Spoon in crust and chill 2 to 3 hours.  Top with pie filling.

My mom and I used to make this all the time. It became my friends request every time there was a party for me to bring the cherry cheese pie. I haven't made it in a while though so I might just make one this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home