This Page

has been moved to new address

FREE Ibuprofen at Target and my shopping trip this week

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: FREE Ibuprofen at Target and my shopping trip this week

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

FREE Ibuprofen at Target and my shopping trip this week



The $1 off Target coupon is back for pain relief items. I love this coupon because Up and Up medication is pretty inexpensive.You can get the 24 ct Ibuprofen for $.99- so FREE after coupon! My store used to sell them for .99 but now they are $1.04 so .5 cents for me. I think I can handle that though. lol. And yes this medication works. I take it at least once a month. I was able to get tons of deals at Target this week. See my pictures below:
I had a coupon for all of these items and all except the eyeliner pencil were used with Target coupons. These are the prices I paid after coupons: Ibuprofen 0.5 cent, feminine item $1.23, polish remover .49, liquid hand soap .49, Wet n Wild eyeliner pencil FREE (coupon in Sunday paper - see final paragraph in this post), Revlon beauty tool .24 and sunscreen lip balm for $1.09

Used the $3 Merona coupon on the blue shirt above which was 70% off at $3 so got it FREE. I also picked up a gift filler for someone who just had a baby girl. Saw this cute dress for $4.50. The dress was actually the only thing I didn't have a coupon for.


Did you get the $1 off Wet ‘n Wild product coupon in your paper this Sunday?  It should have been in the Red Plum insert from 5/13. Most stores have the nail polish and other items for just $1 or less, making them FREE after coupon!  Grab your coupons and head out for a look! My eyeliner was .94 so FREE after coupon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home