This Page

has been moved to new address

Crowdtap: Woolite Extra Dark Care sampling opportunity

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: Crowdtap: Woolite Extra Dark Care sampling opportunity

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Crowdtap: Woolite Extra Dark Care sampling opportunity

I was recently chosen to participate in an exclusive Woolite Extra Dark Care sampling opportunity from Crowdta where I received samples of the product (see pic above).

This Woolite Extra Dark Care is perfect for:
  • Your favorite jeans
  • A vintage t-shirt
  • A wool sweater
  • And more
In my kit I received 12 samples, some for me and some to share. I tried it on my dark jeans wash cycle and I liked it because it is meant to keep your everyday dark clothes looking like new for longer which I definitely need 2 active kids who can easily wear out some jeans.

This is my second event I have been accepted to do. My first one was the Madagascar Party here.

What is Crowdtap you might ask?

Crowdtap allows you to engage with brands, test products, and earn cash while helping charities.  I have seen several Old Navy sampling parties come up (maybe one time I will get invited to do one.) By simply signing up, logging in every day, inviting your friends, and participating in actions, you will earn points towards the next level and a chance to sample clothes and other products.  Go HERE to sign up today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home