This Page

has been moved to new address

Sign up for Maggiano's e-club and get $10 off

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: Sign up for Maggiano's e-club and get $10 off

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sign up for Maggiano's e-club and get $10 off

Maggiano's
Little Italy
I love this restaurant. Sign up for Maggiano's e-club and you get $10 off your next visit just for signing up. My husband and I will be celebrating our 13 year anniversary on the 28th of this month and I plan on dining here for our anniversary. The food is so good and they give you so much that I can't eat it all in one sitting. I also think they have the deal where you order a classic pasta for 12.95 and receive another one for FREE compliments of the chef.  They also sent us a $10 off $30 coupon for our anniversary so I'm happy. To sign up go here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home