This Page

has been moved to new address

I'm hosting another House Party

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: I'm hosting another House Party

Thursday, September 8, 2011

I'm hosting another House Party

Johnsonville® Pizza Possibilities House Party House Party

I got accepted to host another house party for the month of October. This is the

Johnsonville® Pizza Possibilities House Party

The last party I hosted was the Pull Ups Potty Dance Party that was in March. Below is my party pack I received:


(My Pull Ups Potty Dance House Party Party kit. What did I get? 15 Pull-Up Potty dance instructional mats, 14 coupon books, 14 DVDs, 14 reward stickers, 15 Enjoy the ride reward points, 15 Pull-Ups fact sheets, 15 Pull-Ups coloring sheets, 1 FREE Pull-Ups product coupon for host and 1 Pull-Ups customized Big Kid flash drive for host.)

It took me over 8 months to get accepted to host my first house party but after that I used to do parties at least once every 3 months but since I hadn't gotten accepted for a party in over 5 months, I was starting to wonder if I ever would get accepted to host another House Party so I was super excited this week to hear I got accepted to host another party. I posted about this partyhere.

This will make my fifth house party. The first 4 were a Schwan's, Bull's Eye BBQ, Perler Bead-A-Palooza and Potty Dance party.  They really are a lot of fun and I encourage you to sign up for them. 
If you haven't done so yet, head on over to houseparty.com to sign up to host a party today.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home