This Page

has been moved to new address

Totsy: Big Blowout Deals Site Wide!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: Totsy: Big Blowout Deals Site Wide!

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Totsy: Big Blowout Deals Site Wide!



Right now on Totsy there are many blowout deals!If you are in need of some shoes they have some great deals going on.

Shoes starting at $7.50. Many styles and sizes to choose from!

 
Kids Ballerina with Elastic Strap and Bow $8.50 (reg. $44.99)

product-thumb-fpo  
They have educational toys on sale. The Science of Special Effects above is on sale for $17.15 (regularly $39.99) and my son would love this kit.

There are lots of shoes, sneakers, boots, dress shoes, boy and girls sweaters and more!  Many different companies are having sales on Totsy right now too!

I placed an order earlier this month check here.  I had ordered 3 dresses and an umbrella for my daughter and spent less than $20. I received my order last week and was very pleased and can't wait for my little princess to fit into them. (See photo below.)

Go HERE to Start Shopping!

New to Totsy?  Sign up for FREE here!

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home